CO-FOUNDER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, SPEAKER, LEAD FACILITATOR & EXECUTIVE COACH
The Colin James Method®
“Erica is a great facilitator and builds audience rapport quickly.”
| Melanie Hayden, Senior Manager Business Lending Acquisition, CBA, Australia
SPECIALIST AREAS | COMMUNICATION SKILLS – LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT – RESILIENCE – SALES PITCHING – EXECUTIVE COACHING
With a career spanning 30-years, Erica has fulfilled many roles In I.T., sales and recruitment as well as building her own businesses. During this time Erica has worked on large global leadership programs for Chinese, American and European businesses as well as many individual Executive Coaching assignments with top 50 organisations in Australia. Erica’s work focuses on building cognitive agility, leadership capability, professional presence, communication and resilience.
As a facilitator and coach for the past 17-years she has worked with teams across a broad range of industries, including financial services; the arts; aviation; construction; legal; retail; property; media; not-for-profit and telecommunications organisations in the top 100 globally.
Her deep passion for people enables her to see hidden abilities and inspire attendees to fulfill their potential. She enjoys creating bespoke programs for clients to fulfil both business and learning outcomes – whilst also providing a deeply engaging and impactful participant experience.
- Leadership Circle Assessment Accreditation, 2015
- Harvard Business School, The Art of Practice and Leadership, 2013
- ICF Executive Coaching Foundations Certificate, 2012
- Peter Berry Hogan Leadership Assessment Accreditation, 2011
- HeartMath Research Institute – Accredited Coach, 2010
- Vivat – Turning Learning into Action (TLA) Coaching Certification, 2010
- Inspiritive – Grad. Cert. Process Oriented Coaching, 2009
“Your leadership is the most powerful ingredient that you can bring to an organisation no matter what your role is. Better leaders make for better organisations which can impact your clients and communities in a better way.”